Almost everyone hates moving. There is packing, renovation of the new space and invariably lost data, misplaced paperwork, and invariably it’s just a headache for the entire staff. Unless of course one uses a really great office relocation service Pompano Beach which specializes in just such occasions. An office relocations team can refurbish the new space, customize every detail to your specifications and create a space perfect for your staff and management. They can plan work areas to utilize the new space to it’s fullest potential while creating just the right atmosphere for guests and clients. Visitors to your new location will be wowed, by the design, and marvel at the efficiency of the new location. Staff will be relieved because of the ease of this relocation.
Office Relocation Checklist
Even if you are using a service for office relocations there are a few things which should be on the checklist for management and staff. First have your attorney check the lease for your new Pompano Beach office. After that the main concern is data. All workstation and server data must be backed up adequately before the move. Make sure that hard copy files are carefully moved and refilled correctly in the new location. The second concern is personal property.
Make sure that all employees remove their personal items from their desks and work areas and that small office supplies and company property is removed from the location. Other than that, the relocation service will handle the rest. They may ask for an opinion on color schemes and materials, but they will do all the work, leaving staff and management free to continue their business efforts without disruption.
Locating The Right Office Relocation Company For You
Are you a business owner and thinking about shifting your office? If yes, then to ensure that the corporate relocation process gets carried out hassle-free, you should use the services of a reliable Business Relocation Services. By using a commercial relocation service, you can save your time and money, reduces stress, and minimize the mistakes in the office relocation process. This way, you can make the process painless. Such service provider can help lighten the burden of relocation and make sure that your business will not suffer because of the change in location.
As the demand for corporate relocation services has been increasing widely, there are a huge number of companies offering such services. A good service provider will be able to handle the entire relocation process professionally, without making any stress for you. If you are thinking about hiring a company, then there are a few things that you should consider, such as-
It is important that the company you are choosing has been offering the relocation services for many years, so that it can ensure about helping you in your relocating process professionally, and without creating any hassles for you. An experienced company will be able to handle everything regarding such process perfectly.
Reputation of a the relocation service provider is another important consideration that you should not forget to make when planning to use their relocation services. A well-reputed company means exceptional services and numerous satisfied clients.
Different companies provide their services at different prices. Therefore, it is suggested to compare the pricing of different service provider available in the market providing the similar services. This way, you can easily locate a company that can help you with top-notch services at the most affordable rates.
Checking the background of the company you are considering is also suggested since you may find many service providers out there that are new to the industry, but are capable of providing better services than the seasoned ones.
By keeping the above mentioned points in mind, you can begin searching for a reliable Office Relocation Company. The good thing is that there are many companies available in the market as well as online that can help you with one such service. You can go for a simple search on the internet and can locate the right company for relocating your office to somewhere else safely.
Commercial MovingGetting an office move right is a great opportunity to affect positive change management, improvement in business performance, increased morale and momentum - however, getting it wrong can have the opposite effect. This Office Relocation Planning Guide covers the three most important issues that a business needs to address when embarking on a relocation project. 1) Start Early There's a lot to do, so the earlier a company can start the office relocation planning process the greater the chance of achieving the smooth office move that the business expects. It's impossible to plan too far ahead. Once the Office Move Project Leader has been appointed - work should start. All things being equal, best practice says that companies should start reviewing their options 9-18 months prior to lease expiration, regardless of whether they are considering renewing, renegotiation or relocating office. It is vital to allow enough lead-time to increase the amount of leverage and competition between the various options, which can result in substantial savings for the tenant. 2) Understanding what is involved with an office relocation An office relocation is simply a process - and like any process it can be broken down into a series of simple tasks and checks. The intelligent use of an Office Relocation Checklist will not only help with the planning, but also act as the road map to carry out the many tasks involved with the office relocation project. 3) Get Professional Help Not engaging the help of external relocation advisors is false economy and, as a result, many office moves end up being a time-consuming & stressful job fraught with difficulty. What's worse, is the fact that companies who choose not to engage external professional help for the key stages of their office relocation run the risk of making expensive mistakes that could have been avoided. The main areas where external expertise is required include: Property Agents: to help find the most suitable office property and then negotiate the best office lease Property Solicitors: to advise on exit strategy from current office and to ensure a company's best interests are maintained during the negotiation and signing of the new lease. Office Fit-Out: space planning, office design and fit-out of the new office. IT Relocation: to maintain & enhance business communications throughout the relocation process (and beyond), upgrade to better systems; change to more appropriate Telecoms solutions and/or cost effective call plans. Office Removals: to perform the physical move from old to new office and offer storage/archiving facilities. Planning is everything when it comes to moving office, so make sure you follow these tips for a smooth and successful office relocation.
Business Movers Take Care of All Business Relocating Needs
The task of corporate relocation is overwhelming, more than residential relocations. Here are some tips to make your office moving a smoother activity.
- Be as time-efficient and as cost-efficient as possible. Moving an office means loss of valuable working hours. Minimize it by being efficient at every front.
- If you would hire corporate relocation services, do it as early as possible. Professional movers are, any way, essential for moving large offices if a company wants to save valuable hours of its employees. Its good to hire them before at least 5-6 weeks ahead of moving date so that they may plan well for the move.
- Planning is the mantra when you talk of effective performance. Plan out everything, create a floor plan. map out furniture and equipment placement scheme, decide about where the employees will be stationed at the new office and the like. A little more hard work here will save you a considerable amount of time, money and headaches in the long run.
- Inform everyone- employees, landlords, and movers, about every detail of the relocation process. Tell the hired office mover about where each piece of furniture needs to be placed.
- Ensure that you depute at least one person to be in contact with the movers and direct them according to the company needs. This person should be well versed about the requirements and must have approval about the new office layout. Changing the layout of the office later is not viable and not at all cost efficient.
- Ensure that each piece that needs to be moved carries color-coded packing labels. These labels should be placed prominently on the packed office goods so that movers know exactly where they have to be moved.
- Dispose of as much garbage as possible. If yours is a large company, you might need to have permission from responsible authorities about disposing off waste. Initiate the process early so that it completes before packing starts.
- Make sure that all the facilities at the new office are installed before moving. This will save wastage of time and work could be started as soon as employees move to the new office. Check Internet connection, working phones and fax, restrooms etc.
- Change your company stationery and business cards well in time. Place the new address and phone number, and circulate the information everywhere through every means. Mail them to your employees and clients. You would definitely not like to lose any of your customers just because you have changed your office address!
- For rented items, clarify whether you need to contact your supplier. There may be contractual obligations requiring the rented equipment be moved only by the owner company.
- Book the services of freight elevators, if any- both in old and new building. This ensures a rapid move.