Almost everyone hates moving. There is packing, renovation of the new space and invariably lost data, misplaced paperwork, and invariably it’s just a headache for the entire staff. Unless of course one uses a really great office relocation service Miami Lakes which specializes in just such occasions. An office relocations team can refurbish the new space, customize every detail to your specifications and create a space perfect for your staff and management. They can plan work areas to utilize the new space to it’s fullest potential while creating just the right atmosphere for guests and clients. Visitors to your new location will be wowed, by the design, and marvel at the efficiency of the new location. Staff will be relieved because of the ease of this relocation.
Office Relocation Checklist
Even if you are using a service for office relocations there are a few things which should be on the checklist for management and staff. First have your attorney check the lease for your new Miami Lakes office. After that the main concern is data. All workstation and server data must be backed up adequately before the move. Make sure that hard copy files are carefully moved and refilled correctly in the new location. The second concern is personal property.
Make sure that all employees remove their personal items from their desks and work areas and that small office supplies and company property is removed from the location. Other than that, the relocation service will handle the rest. They may ask for an opinion on color schemes and materials, but they will do all the work, leaving staff and management free to continue their business efforts without disruption.
Locating The Right Office Relocation Company For You
Are you a business owner and thinking about shifting your office? If yes, then to ensure that the corporate relocation process gets carried out hassle-free, you should use the services of a reliable Business Relocation Services. By using a commercial relocation service, you can save your time and money, reduces stress, and minimize the mistakes in the office relocation process. This way, you can make the process painless. Such service provider can help lighten the burden of relocation and make sure that your business will not suffer because of the change in location.
As the demand for corporate relocation services has been increasing widely, there are a huge number of companies offering such services. A good service provider will be able to handle the entire relocation process professionally, without making any stress for you. If you are thinking about hiring a company, then there are a few things that you should consider, such as-
It is important that the company you are choosing has been offering the relocation services for many years, so that it can ensure about helping you in your relocating process professionally, and without creating any hassles for you. An experienced company will be able to handle everything regarding such process perfectly.
Reputation of a the relocation service provider is another important consideration that you should not forget to make when planning to use their relocation services. A well-reputed company means exceptional services and numerous satisfied clients.
Different companies provide their services at different prices. Therefore, it is suggested to compare the pricing of different service provider available in the market providing the similar services. This way, you can easily locate a company that can help you with top-notch services at the most affordable rates.
Checking the background of the company you are considering is also suggested since you may find many service providers out there that are new to the industry, but are capable of providing better services than the seasoned ones.
By keeping the above mentioned points in mind, you can begin searching for a reliable Office Relocation Company. The good thing is that there are many companies available in the market as well as online that can help you with one such service. You can go for a simple search on the internet and can locate the right company for relocating your office to somewhere else safely.
Getting an office move right is a great opportunity to affect positive change management, improvement in business performance, increased morale and momentum - however, getting it wrong can have the opposite effect.
This Office Relocation Planning Guide covers the three most important issues that a business needs to address when embarking on a relocation project.
1) Start Early
There's a lot to do, so the earlier a company can start the office relocation planning process the greater the chance of achieving the smooth office move that the business expects. It's impossible to plan too far ahead. Once the Office Move Project Leader has been appointed - work should start. All things being equal, best practice says that companies should start reviewing their options 9-18 months prior to lease expiration, regardless of whether they are considering renewing, renegotiation or relocating office. It is vital to allow enough lead-time to increase the amount of leverage and competition between the various options, which can result in substantial savings for the tenant.
2) Understanding what is involved with an office relocation
An office relocation is simply a process - and like any process it can be broken down into a series of simple tasks and checks. The intelligent use of an Office Relocation Checklist will not only help with the planning, but also act as the road map to carry out the many tasks involved with the office relocation project.
3) Get Professional Help
Not engaging the help of external relocation advisors is false economy and, as a result, many office moves end up being a time-consuming & stressful job fraught with difficulty. What's worse, is the fact that companies who choose not to engage external professional help for the key stages of their office relocation run the risk of making expensive mistakes that could have been avoided. The main areas where external expertise is required include:
Property Agents: to help find the most suitable office property and then negotiate the best office lease
Property Solicitors: to advise on exit strategy from current office and to ensure a company's best interests are maintained during the negotiation and signing of the new lease.
Office Fit-Out: space planning, office design and fit-out of the new office.
IT Relocation: to maintain & enhance business communications throughout the relocation process (and beyond), upgrade to better systems; change to more appropriate Telecoms solutions and/or cost effective call plans.
Office Removals: to perform the physical move from old to new office and offer storage/archiving facilities.
Planning is everything when it comes to moving office, so make sure you follow these tips for a smooth and successful office relocation.
The task of running a business office is regarded by many to be an overwhelming task. But have you ever thought how much more daunting it would be to get involved in office relocation management? Good thing there are services available to give a hand with office transfer chores. This article talks about the most important points to consider when picking the right office relocation management company.
1. Deal only with a licensed and certified firm. Just like with your other business dealings, you should ensure that your relocation company of choice is duly licensed in the operation of its business. The license should be valid not only where you're hiring the company but also for your office's relocation destination. It's also a good thing to go with an office relocation management firm that has DOT certification so that your property enjoys protection during the haul.
2. Look into the staffing and hiring policies of your prospective office relocation services group. Since the safety and security of your property are crucial, this is another important aspect to scrutinize when getting assistance with office transfer. Keep in mind that a company's hiring policies say a great deal about the quality of personnel who will be in charge of handling your office possessions, and how their performance is administered.
3. Check the availability and condition of equipment. You have to determine if the office relocation services company's tools are sufficient and fit for use especially for those key stages of your office move. Proper office relocation management means having access to all necessary equipment, as well as having backup and contingency measures handy in the event of emergency situations such as theft or mechanical failure.
4. Ensure your office property's protection with insurance coverage. Even the best mapped out plans can run into unforeseen snags, so you want to have a blanket of protection to cover your possessions in case something goes wrong. Getting the services of a fully insured firm should give you the security you need in this regard.
5. Reliable tracking of your relocation project's status. Being able to get updated information on how your office transfer project is going creates a sense of confidence about the whole affair. With communication features as cellular devices, satellite and GPS tracking now becoming standard in the industry, you can rest assured to always get up to the minute status of the movement of your property.
6. Look into the company's performance track record. This consideration should set your prospective company apart from its competitors. Experts in the industry normally keep a record of their performance which they use to showcase how reliable they are in getting their job done, so they should be able to instantly provide such proof upon your request.
7. Research on reputation. Office relocation management competence may be gauged by the kind of reputation that a company has established throughout its existence. There are plenty of references online where you can check how your potential pick has done business in the past. These include business social media sites that carry testimonials from past customers. Top companies will usually have a roster of business contacts from earlier periods, and you can always ask to have a look at this for reference.
8. Commitment to customer service. Any company that takes to heart its promise of genuinely serving customers will always be proud to highlight its customer service policies. This signifies serious commitment to establishing a relationship based on assurance and trust.
Choosing the perfect company to give you a hand with your office transfer is a key element in exercising good office relocation management. It is not just about getting the job done, but more importantly, it is a manifestation of your competence in decision making. The points outlined above should serve you well in ensuring that you make the right choice and enjoy the fruits of a successful office relocation project.