Almost everyone hates moving. There is packing, renovation of the new space and invariably lost data, misplaced paperwork, and invariably it’s just a headache for the entire staff. Unless of course one uses a really great office relocation service Florida City which specializes in just such occasions. An office relocations team can refurbish the new space, customize every detail to your specifications and create a space perfect for your staff and management. They can plan work areas to utilize the new space to it’s fullest potential while creating just the right atmosphere for guests and clients. Visitors to your new location will be wowed, by the design, and marvel at the efficiency of the new location. Staff will be relieved because of the ease of this relocation.
Office Relocation Checklist
Even if you are using a service for office relocations there are a few things which should be on the checklist for management and staff. First have your attorney check the lease for your new Florida City office. After that the main concern is data. All workstation and server data must be backed up adequately before the move. Make sure that hard copy files are carefully moved and refilled correctly in the new location. The second concern is personal property.
Make sure that all employees remove their personal items from their desks and work areas and that small office supplies and company property is removed from the location. Other than that, the relocation service will handle the rest. They may ask for an opinion on color schemes and materials, but they will do all the work, leaving staff and management free to continue their business efforts without disruption.
Locating The Right Office Relocation Company For You
Are you a business owner and thinking about shifting your office? If yes, then to ensure that the corporate relocation process gets carried out hassle-free, you should use the services of a reliable Business Relocation Services. By using a commercial relocation service, you can save your time and money, reduces stress, and minimize the mistakes in the office relocation process. This way, you can make the process painless. Such service provider can help lighten the burden of relocation and make sure that your business will not suffer because of the change in location.
As the demand for corporate relocation services has been increasing widely, there are a huge number of companies offering such services. A good service provider will be able to handle the entire relocation process professionally, without making any stress for you. If you are thinking about hiring a company, then there are a few things that you should consider, such as-
It is important that the company you are choosing has been offering the relocation services for many years, so that it can ensure about helping you in your relocating process professionally, and without creating any hassles for you. An experienced company will be able to handle everything regarding such process perfectly.
Reputation of a the relocation service provider is another important consideration that you should not forget to make when planning to use their relocation services. A well-reputed company means exceptional services and numerous satisfied clients.
Different companies provide their services at different prices. Therefore, it is suggested to compare the pricing of different service provider available in the market providing the similar services. This way, you can easily locate a company that can help you with top-notch services at the most affordable rates.
Checking the background of the company you are considering is also suggested since you may find many service providers out there that are new to the industry, but are capable of providing better services than the seasoned ones.
By keeping the above mentioned points in mind, you can begin searching for a reliable Office Relocation Company. The good thing is that there are many companies available in the market as well as online that can help you with one such service. You can go for a simple search on the internet and can locate the right company for relocating your office to somewhere else safely.
Commercial MovingManaging a business office can be a daunting task, but have you ever considered what it would take to perform an office move or an office relocation? Luckily, there are office relocation services that specialize in just this specific service! Let's take a look at some of the key elements for choosing the right company to perform an office relocation or office move for your business. 1. Licensing and Certification - Any time you are considering doing business with a company, it is a good idea to check if their business license is in good standing. It is also extremely important to know if their licensing is not only valid in the area you are hiring the company you are in, but also that it's valid for the area your furnishing will be traveling in, and their destination too! Imagine if the vehicle your belongings are in is hindered on the road, or if the company ran into problems when attempting to perform their service in an area of the country where they didn't have proper certification to do so. This could spell BIG TROUBLE if your move is on a deadline! Always request proof of licensing for the state in which the company is operating in, and for the area your furnishing are being relocated too. DOT certification can help ensure that your property is protected while it is being hauled to its destination too. 2. Staffing - An office move and office relocation services hiring policies can say a lot about the caliber of people who'll be handling your property, and the company overseeing their performance. Safety and security are of vital importance when you have so much at stake. Make sure you check out whom you'll be dealing with! 3. Equipment - The condition and availability of the proper equipment to perform the necessary stages of your office move or relocation are of vital consideration when choosing a relocation company. Do they have access to all the equipment that is needed? Do they have backup equipment in case of mechanical failure or theft? Is your relocation to be completed in stages or all at once? Does the company have the ability to safely store your furnishings while the project is in progress, or if there are unseen circumstances or delays? These may not seems to be instances that are everyday occurrences, but things happen and you will want to know that the company you hire to manage your project is well prepared. 4. Insurance - No one likes to think about what could go wrong. That's where insurance kicks in. Like a warm blanket protecting your belongings, a fully insured company can give you the security of knowing that no matter what, property will be taken care of. Be certain to verify that not only is the company you choose to manage your project is fully covered to handle your business, but that that coverage is in and will be in full force, during the entire time frame of your office move and relocation project. 5. Tracking - Nothing can give you a sense of confidence about your relocation project than the ability to get up to date information about the status of your project. Instant communication via satellite and cellular devices, along with GPS tracking for vehicles, is nearly standard for the industry. There is no reason that an expert office move and relocation service cannot give you an up to the minute status of your property. Inquire with relocation provider as to their ability to give you what you require, if needed. Your job and your property may depend on it. 6. Performance - This is what sets the expert relocation company apart from the rest. Top companies keep track of their performance for the purpose of illustrating to their potential clients their ability to get the job done, on time! Be sure to ask for proof of past performance. 7. Experience - Nothing measures the ability of a company to perform what they promise than the longevity. With years of business practice comes experience, and when it comes to choosing a company to expertly and efficiently get your project accomplished, a company with a long, proven track record of service commitment speaks volumes. Look for a company with years of experience to find one that can get the job done right. 8. Reputation - Business references are always a great way to get a sense of just whom you are dealing with. Nowadays you can research online the customer satisfaction level of just about any company, through many business social media sites. But nothing stands stronger than a good ole fashion testimonial. Many successful companies will have a list of past business contacts that are willing to share their experiences with the level of service results they received. Ask for references. 9. Customer Service - Often implied, a written document detailing a company's customer service policies and their commitment to the customer is a key element in establishing a relationship of trust and assurance. Look for a company who has taken this commitment to heart when making a choice. 10. Professionalism - Your choice of office move and office relocation services is not only important to the business of getting the job done, but it is also a reflection of your ability as a decision maker to make the right decisions too. Be sure to choose a company who not only performs professionally, but who looks, talks and walks the job too. Remember your choices reflect your abilities, and you never know just who may be watching.
Moving Office - What Are The Pros And Cons?
The task of corporate relocation is overwhelming, more than residential relocations. Here are some tips to make your office moving a smoother activity.
- Be as time-efficient and as cost-efficient as possible. Moving an office means loss of valuable working hours. Minimize it by being efficient at every front.
- If you would hire corporate relocation services, do it as early as possible. Professional movers are, any way, essential for moving large offices if a company wants to save valuable hours of its employees. Its good to hire them before at least 5-6 weeks ahead of moving date so that they may plan well for the move.
- Planning is the mantra when you talk of effective performance. Plan out everything, create a floor plan. map out furniture and equipment placement scheme, decide about where the employees will be stationed at the new office and the like. A little more hard work here will save you a considerable amount of time, money and headaches in the long run.
- Inform everyone- employees, landlords, and movers, about every detail of the relocation process. Tell the hired office mover about where each piece of furniture needs to be placed.
- Ensure that you depute at least one person to be in contact with the movers and direct them according to the company needs. This person should be well versed about the requirements and must have approval about the new office layout. Changing the layout of the office later is not viable and not at all cost efficient.
- Ensure that each piece that needs to be moved carries color-coded packing labels. These labels should be placed prominently on the packed office goods so that movers know exactly where they have to be moved.
- Dispose of as much garbage as possible. If yours is a large company, you might need to have permission from responsible authorities about disposing off waste. Initiate the process early so that it completes before packing starts.
- Make sure that all the facilities at the new office are installed before moving. This will save wastage of time and work could be started as soon as employees move to the new office. Check Internet connection, working phones and fax, restrooms etc.
- Change your company stationery and business cards well in time. Place the new address and phone number, and circulate the information everywhere through every means. Mail them to your employees and clients. You would definitely not like to lose any of your customers just because you have changed your office address!
- For rented items, clarify whether you need to contact your supplier. There may be contractual obligations requiring the rented equipment be moved only by the owner company.
- Book the services of freight elevators, if any- both in old and new building. This ensures a rapid move.