Almost everyone hates moving. There is packing, renovation of the new space and invariably lost data, misplaced paperwork, and invariably it’s just a headache for the entire staff. Unless of course one uses a really great office relocation service Opa-Locka which specializes in just such occasions. An office relocations team can refurbish the new space, customize every detail to your specifications and create a space perfect for your staff and management. They can plan work areas to utilize the new space to it’s fullest potential while creating just the right atmosphere for guests and clients. Visitors to your new location will be wowed, by the design, and marvel at the efficiency of the new location. Staff will be relieved because of the ease of this relocation.
Office Relocation Checklist
Even if you are using a service for office relocations there are a few things which should be on the checklist for management and staff. First have your attorney check the lease for your new Opa-Locka office. After that the main concern is data. All workstation and server data must be backed up adequately before the move. Make sure that hard copy files are carefully moved and refilled correctly in the new location. The second concern is personal property.
Make sure that all employees remove their personal items from their desks and work areas and that small office supplies and company property is removed from the location. Other than that, the relocation service will handle the rest. They may ask for an opinion on color schemes and materials, but they will do all the work, leaving staff and management free to continue their business efforts without disruption.
Locating The Right Office Relocation Company For You
Are you a business owner and thinking about shifting your office? If yes, then to ensure that the corporate relocation process gets carried out hassle-free, you should use the services of a reliable Business Relocation Services. By using a commercial relocation service, you can save your time and money, reduces stress, and minimize the mistakes in the office relocation process. This way, you can make the process painless. Such service provider can help lighten the burden of relocation and make sure that your business will not suffer because of the change in location.
As the demand for corporate relocation services has been increasing widely, there are a huge number of companies offering such services. A good service provider will be able to handle the entire relocation process professionally, without making any stress for you. If you are thinking about hiring a company, then there are a few things that you should consider, such as-
It is important that the company you are choosing has been offering the relocation services for many years, so that it can ensure about helping you in your relocating process professionally, and without creating any hassles for you. An experienced company will be able to handle everything regarding such process perfectly.
Reputation of a the relocation service provider is another important consideration that you should not forget to make when planning to use their relocation services. A well-reputed company means exceptional services and numerous satisfied clients.
Different companies provide their services at different prices. Therefore, it is suggested to compare the pricing of different service provider available in the market providing the similar services. This way, you can easily locate a company that can help you with top-notch services at the most affordable rates.
Checking the background of the company you are considering is also suggested since you may find many service providers out there that are new to the industry, but are capable of providing better services than the seasoned ones.
By keeping the above mentioned points in mind, you can begin searching for a reliable Office Relocation Company. The good thing is that there are many companies available in the market as well as online that can help you with one such service. You can go for a simple search on the internet and can locate the right company for relocating your office to somewhere else safely.
Reasons Why Should You Relocate Your Office
Moving offices is a significant stage in a company's lifetime. It can signal growth, a change in direction and maturity. But if it isn't managed properly it can be a painful exercise so it's important to weigh up whether it's the right time to move.
One of the most common reasons for moving offices is business growth. Companies can simply out grow the space they're in. Upgrading to a bigger office space allows for a more productive environment and gives you the ability to increase workloads and staff levels. Likewise if your company is downsizing, then moving offices can be one of the simplest ways to reduce costs. There is no point spending money on office space that isn't needed. It may be wiser to have a shared office arrangement rather than leasing entire premises. This way your company is only paying for the space it uses and can share the costs of services such as reception facilities.
Like many business decisions moving offices can come down to finances. If your company isn't getting the maximum value out of your current lease, shopping around for a better deal can ultimately save money. Perhaps the landlord is putting up the rent but you feel that the costs aren't justified then a new premise may be a better financial move.
Outgrowing your office space may not only be an issue to do with size. As your company matures, its image can too. If your current office doesn't suit the look you are trying to achieve, then it may be time to relocate. This is particularly the case when you're working from home, it may no longer project the professional look you're after. It might be the case that you're holding more client meetings and it's no longer ideal to host them from your home office. It could also be that your current location isn't attracting the cliental that you're after. Simply moving offices could increase your client base.
When determining whether to relocate consider the positives and negatives of the move;
Costs - moving office can be expensive. It involves relocation costs as well as loss of productivity during the move. It's essential to plan the process, or seek professional advice, so that you're not losing business while you're moving.
Fitting out the new premises - particularly if the new office space is bigger than the previous one, you may not have all the appropriate furniture and IT infrastructure. This is where a serviced office may provide the best solution. The space is work-ready without your company having to bare the brunt of the costs.
Upheaval for staff - a new location may not be desirable for all members of staff and could lead to employees having to leave the organisation. Discuss the move with key staff members and see if alternative arrangements can be made such as flexible hours.
Cost efficiency - leasing office space that doesn't meet all your requirements can leave you paying for things you don't need. A new office gives you the ability to pay for only the space you use. Shared offices can be an effective way of conducting your business at a much lower cost without compromising on what you need. Relocating also allows you to renegotiate a leasing agreement that is more flexible and less risky, such as a short-term lease.
Gives your business a more professional look - many small business owners start off in very basic premises. A new office space signals to clients that your company is growing.
Equipment upgrades - moving into a serviced office can often be the solution to upgrading your dated IT systems and furniture. Newer infrastructure is already in place so your company doesn't have to pay the price for having the best equipment.
Reinvigorates staff - a fresh start in an organised and practical office space motivates employees and therefore increases productivity.
Office Movers Secure Your Confidential Records
The task of corporate relocation is overwhelming, more than residential relocations. Here are some tips to make your office moving a smoother activity.
- Be as time-efficient and as cost-efficient as possible. Moving an office means loss of valuable working hours. Minimize it by being efficient at every front.
- If you would hire corporate relocation services, do it as early as possible. Professional movers are, any way, essential for moving large offices if a company wants to save valuable hours of its employees. Its good to hire them before at least 5-6 weeks ahead of moving date so that they may plan well for the move.
- Planning is the mantra when you talk of effective performance. Plan out everything, create a floor plan. map out furniture and equipment placement scheme, decide about where the employees will be stationed at the new office and the like. A little more hard work here will save you a considerable amount of time, money and headaches in the long run.
- Inform everyone- employees, landlords, and movers, about every detail of the relocation process. Tell the hired office mover about where each piece of furniture needs to be placed.
- Ensure that you depute at least one person to be in contact with the movers and direct them according to the company needs. This person should be well versed about the requirements and must have approval about the new office layout. Changing the layout of the office later is not viable and not at all cost efficient.
- Ensure that each piece that needs to be moved carries color-coded packing labels. These labels should be placed prominently on the packed office goods so that movers know exactly where they have to be moved.
- Dispose of as much garbage as possible. If yours is a large company, you might need to have permission from responsible authorities about disposing off waste. Initiate the process early so that it completes before packing starts.
- Make sure that all the facilities at the new office are installed before moving. This will save wastage of time and work could be started as soon as employees move to the new office. Check Internet connection, working phones and fax, restrooms etc.
- Change your company stationery and business cards well in time. Place the new address and phone number, and circulate the information everywhere through every means. Mail them to your employees and clients. You would definitely not like to lose any of your customers just because you have changed your office address!
- For rented items, clarify whether you need to contact your supplier. There may be contractual obligations requiring the rented equipment be moved only by the owner company.
- Book the services of freight elevators, if any- both in old and new building. This ensures a rapid move.