Almost everyone hates moving. There is packing, renovation of the new space and invariably lost data, misplaced paperwork, and invariably it’s just a headache for the entire staff. Unless of course one uses a really great office relocation service Haverhill which specializes in just such occasions. An office relocations team can refurbish the new space, customize every detail to your specifications and create a space perfect for your staff and management. They can plan work areas to utilize the new space to it’s fullest potential while creating just the right atmosphere for guests and clients. Visitors to your new location will be wowed, by the design, and marvel at the efficiency of the new location. Staff will be relieved because of the ease of this relocation.
Office Relocation Checklist
Even if you are using a service for office relocations there are a few things which should be on the checklist for management and staff. First have your attorney check the lease for your new Haverhill office. After that the main concern is data. All workstation and server data must be backed up adequately before the move. Make sure that hard copy files are carefully moved and refilled correctly in the new location. The second concern is personal property.
Make sure that all employees remove their personal items from their desks and work areas and that small office supplies and company property is removed from the location. Other than that, the relocation service will handle the rest. They may ask for an opinion on color schemes and materials, but they will do all the work, leaving staff and management free to continue their business efforts without disruption.
Locating The Right Office Relocation Company For You
Are you a business owner and thinking about shifting your office? If yes, then to ensure that the corporate relocation process gets carried out hassle-free, you should use the services of a reliable Business Relocation Services. By using a commercial relocation service, you can save your time and money, reduces stress, and minimize the mistakes in the office relocation process. This way, you can make the process painless. Such service provider can help lighten the burden of relocation and make sure that your business will not suffer because of the change in location.
As the demand for corporate relocation services has been increasing widely, there are a huge number of companies offering such services. A good service provider will be able to handle the entire relocation process professionally, without making any stress for you. If you are thinking about hiring a company, then there are a few things that you should consider, such as-
It is important that the company you are choosing has been offering the relocation services for many years, so that it can ensure about helping you in your relocating process professionally, and without creating any hassles for you. An experienced company will be able to handle everything regarding such process perfectly.
Reputation of a the relocation service provider is another important consideration that you should not forget to make when planning to use their relocation services. A well-reputed company means exceptional services and numerous satisfied clients.
Different companies provide their services at different prices. Therefore, it is suggested to compare the pricing of different service provider available in the market providing the similar services. This way, you can easily locate a company that can help you with top-notch services at the most affordable rates.
Checking the background of the company you are considering is also suggested since you may find many service providers out there that are new to the industry, but are capable of providing better services than the seasoned ones.
By keeping the above mentioned points in mind, you can begin searching for a reliable Office Relocation Company. The good thing is that there are many companies available in the market as well as online that can help you with one such service. You can go for a simple search on the internet and can locate the right company for relocating your office to somewhere else safely.
Surviving Office RelocationOne of the major problems of a growing business is the need for expansion or even relocation. The company would be faced on opening up a new branch, remodeling the present office, and relocating to a bigger office space. When a business to be suddenly interrupted by office relocation, management tends to panic due to disorganization. For efficient office relocation, the company needs advanced planning for a smooth moving experience. 1. Hire An Expert To survive the mess office relocation brings to the working environment, the company should think about hiring an office relocation experts that could analyze the company's resettlement for the employees so management to focus on their own work. By doing so, the company could save a lot of time and money with a much smoother transition to the relocated office. With your company's relocation team along with the office relocation service team, the budget and planning would be a series of brainstorming sessions. Organized as most relocation teams are, they would supply your company with a detailed documentation. - Relocation plans - Infrastructure needed - Equipment needed - Shipment of old office appliances - Quotation for entire procedure 2. Planning Is Key These services have highly trained staff members which studies the company's profile and its need for the new environment. The office relocation specialists plan ahead of time to provide a strategic facility location and set up lease negotiations to find your company the perfect location for the new office. These people would be the one to handle the design and lay-outs of walls, carpeting, ceilings, location of comfort rooms and other rooms. They would lead in the implementation of all the necessary equipments needed for the company's business. They are the people who would develop and execute the office relocation. Give the specifications to your office relocation specialist. They would provide the location of your company's desired place, and they are the ones who would do the negotiations for lot owners. These office relocation services would handle all departure assistance. They would set up your recent office space for lease or purchase to a real estate agent for faster results. By negotiating with the office areas' worth, your company would be given the extra needed financial increase for expenses on the ongoing office relocation. 3. Shipping Cargo Negotiations with the top companies of shipping and cargo would be the office relocation team. They would set up an appointment for the relocation date and time. Office relocation services would provide your company the advantage of comfort because every little detail of your office relocation would be their job. They would monitor the pick up of all office supplies and make sure that the deliveries of these supplies and appliances arrive on schedule. They would also set up electrical wires, telecommunications needed, air-conditioning, the arrangements of office equipments and furniture of your desire, and positioning of systems furniture. There are also special relocation teams which manage information technology updates and set ups which could help your company adapt a healthier environment with new facilities. They could handle all of the technical side of your company's business move. 4. Less Disruption Means Avoiding Loss Of Profits These office relocation services provide the company a less disruptive environment during the process of relocation. They are experts who have been in the relocating business for years and help the company to get the system up fast and the office up and running. These relocation services provide a great deal of service to your company's comfort. From the designs of your company's walls and ceiling, to the pipelines of the office bath rooms, to the networks of the company's information technology, to the office appliances needed, with your go signal, they will be there to make all the dealings. With an understanding of your company's needs, they would assist you in legal documents for lease, business permits and construction permits. Plus, they would provide for you the contacts and they would negotiate with them if top materials and equipments the office is necessary. With this in mind, you will be the boss on your own office relocation. You would tell the experts on what you have in mind, and they will execute it as fast and as undisruptive as possible. With a low cost for this office relocation service, what more can you ask for?
The task of corporate relocation is overwhelming, more than residential relocations. Here are some tips to make your office moving a smoother activity.
- Be as time-efficient and as cost-efficient as possible. Moving an office means loss of valuable working hours. Minimize it by being efficient at every front.
- If you would hire corporate relocation services, do it as early as possible. Professional movers are, any way, essential for moving large offices if a company wants to save valuable hours of its employees. Its good to hire them before at least 5-6 weeks ahead of moving date so that they may plan well for the move.
- Planning is the mantra when you talk of effective performance. Plan out everything, create a floor plan. map out furniture and equipment placement scheme, decide about where the employees will be stationed at the new office and the like. A little more hard work here will save you a considerable amount of time, money and headaches in the long run.
- Inform everyone- employees, landlords, and movers, about every detail of the relocation process. Tell the hired office mover about where each piece of furniture needs to be placed.
- Ensure that you depute at least one person to be in contact with the movers and direct them according to the company needs. This person should be well versed about the requirements and must have approval about the new office layout. Changing the layout of the office later is not viable and not at all cost efficient.
- Ensure that each piece that needs to be moved carries color-coded packing labels. These labels should be placed prominently on the packed office goods so that movers know exactly where they have to be moved.
- Dispose of as much garbage as possible. If yours is a large company, you might need to have permission from responsible authorities about disposing off waste. Initiate the process early so that it completes before packing starts.
- Make sure that all the facilities at the new office are installed before moving. This will save wastage of time and work could be started as soon as employees move to the new office. Check Internet connection, working phones and fax, restrooms etc.
- Change your company stationery and business cards well in time. Place the new address and phone number, and circulate the information everywhere through every means. Mail them to your employees and clients. You would definitely not like to lose any of your customers just because you have changed your office address!
- For rented items, clarify whether you need to contact your supplier. There may be contractual obligations requiring the rented equipment be moved only by the owner company.
- Book the services of freight elevators, if any- both in old and new building. This ensures a rapid move.